1. Priya, R., et al. 2022. COVID-19: Urban Middle Class Survey Highlights Need for People’s Agency in Policy Making, February 18.
2. Subramanian, S. 2021. Pandemic-induced Poverty in India after the First Wave of COVID-19: An Elaboration of Two Earlier Estimates, August 19.
3. Chaturvedi, S. 2020. Pandemic Exposes Weaknesses in India’s Disaster Management Response, September 3.
4. Jacob, N. 2020. Sewage Testing as a Pandemic Monitoring Tool, September 10.
5. Shroff, S. 2020. COVID-19: Crisis-hit Rural India Needs Effective Farm Policy Implementation, August 4.
6. Ngullie, O, G., and Ansari, A, A. 2020. India’s Public Distribution System and the Pandemic – Revisiting Delhi’s Beneficiaries, June 26.
7. Vijay, G and Gudavarthy, A. 2020. A Pandemic as a Political Reality Check, April 15.